Furniture Purchase/Replacement/Move

What is it?

This is how you would request a new purchase or replacement from inventory (if available) for furniture provide by WestEd in your workspace. You can also request a furniture move here as well.

Who can use it?

All regular staff

Where do I get help?

You can open a support request by clicking on the “Request Service” button on the right. Include a detailed description of the request and a Property & Facility Management technician will contact you to assist.

Request Service


Service ID: 1168
Wed 10/20/21 3:08 PM
Mon 8/22/22 2:36 PM